Look 5 lbs Thinner ... Instantly
According to Ladies Home Journal
, there are many ways you can adjust the way you dress to make your body look thinner.
- Wear a V-neck blouse. This type of blouse draws the eye to the center and can make your body seem narrower. It creates the illusion of a longer neck. which gives you a slimmer overall look.
- Go monochromatic. Wear one shade or variations of one shade from head to toe to create a longer, thinner line. Wearing black or dark colors are also more slimming.
- Try A-line skirts. They skim over your hips, smoothing lumps and making you appear more streamlined.
- Slip into some heels. Heels make your legs look great, plus they redistribute your weight over a new height. You'll look instantly slim, no matter what you're wearing.
- Draw attention away from troubled spots. Create a diversion! For example, draw the eye away from wide hips by wearing a large, interesting necklace. You'll get lots of compliments and people will be checking out your accessories, not your figure.
- Go for jackets that fall below the hips. They lengthen and slim your body.
- Wear proper undergarments. Bras that are too small and panties that pull make lumps underneath your clothes; underwear that fits well gives you a smoother, skinnier silhouette.